My opinion underwent a dramatic change, since a good friend gifted me a massage coupon. Hey, there seemed no point in wasting good money. Besides, I had the afternoon off!
So there I was, perched on the edge of my seat in a room that made me feel like I had suddenly stepped into another world. The scent of some scented oils and soft strains of music made me want to sink back into the soft Chair. But I was too busy drinking in the sights and sounds. I was sure that this first experience would also be the last. How wrong I was! In the massage room, when the masseuse started to work its magic on me, I was transported to another world. I have understood how it felt to be heavy and light at the same time. I discovered several muscles that I never knew existed. Best of all, I discovered how absolutely fantastic massage made you feel. From the moment I was a convert!
What it does:
In a therapeutic massage manipulates a qualified masseur the soft tissues in the body to stimulate blood circulation. Therapeutic massage makes use of significant healing oils that make it easy for you to relax.
Advantages of therapeutic massage:
When a qualified therapist, can make it a therapeutic massage do you feel like a new person, inside and out. Some of the most obvious and immediately felt the benefits of massage are:
- Relaxes tense and sore muscles (surprisingly, you won't notice how strained some of your muscles actually is until massage loosens them. it feels delicious).
- Improves blood circulation, even in the remotest corners of your body (you can't imagine how nice it feels when the soles of your feet massaged).
- Moisturize your body gently leave the baby soft for days. Smells heavenly too (man loved it).
- Allows you to drift off into a world where there is just you, your mind and your body. When you come back, you would have left behind all feelings of stress. You are truly ready to take on the big bad world!
- Induces deep relaxation, which improves the quality of sleep and get rid of anxiety disorders (I fell asleep at the end of the session and was woken up an hour later-there is something, considering that I am a very light sleeper).
Regular meetings in therapeutic massage can help detoxify the body. This is because the rhythmic action of massaging drains lymph nodes to release toxins. In this way, can increase the immune system therapeutic massage. Research shows that sports people Show increased productivity and recover faster from aches and pains when they undergo massage. It has even said that people suffering from diseases such as asthma, heart problems and edema also find great relief from therapeutic massage.
So if you are wondering whether you should or should not go to a therapeutic massage, my advice is this: just go! You'll be glad you did.