The Benefit See a Doctor
If you can detect a lump, or if you may have a concern that you have breast cancer, it is very important to see a doctor as soon as possible. That is, to ease your concerns and to answer all your questions. Signs can be found may include: lump in the breast or under the arm, changes in the nipple, pain in the breast or a cyst. You can also learn the proper way to physical examination of the breast you with guidance from your doctor.
The Benefit from Mammogram
A lump can be felt by you with physical examination or your doctor. These bumps can be painless and hard. And sometimes, it may be soft, round and tender. A Mammogram is a screening x-ray for breast has a greater ability to see areas of abnormal and can determine which areas should undergo further testing.
The American Cancer Society Signs of Breast Cancer
According to the American Cancer Society, abnormal changes in the breast of the following can be signs of breast cancer:
- Breast pain.
- Irritation or dimpling of the skin in your breast.
- Some or all part of the breast swelling.
- Pain in the nipples or your nipples may appear turning inward.
- Thickening or redness of the nipples or breast skin.
- Painless lump under your arm (armpit).
- Or a discharge in your nipples other than breast milk.
Signs of breast cancer above can be not a cancer sign, such as infection, cysts or just the discharge. It is best advised is if you ever you experience breast changes or certain signs above, then consult a doctor as soon as possible.